Sunday 22 March 2009

Finally....

An update, FWIW.

Had a great time as ever in Vegas over New Year, but that was obviously so long ago it's not worth recounting now.

On the poker front I finally cleared enough points and maintained GOLD status for long enough on Stars to order my PS3, which to their credit was promptly shipped and arrived less than 2 weeks later IIRC. Then switched my remaining money (thanks to Lilkimmer77) to Full Tilt for rakeback purposes and so far up around $300 grinding it out playing the $40 CAP PLO games.

Should be up another $10 but wasted that on two buy-ins to the Brit Blogger Game on Sunday evenings ;)

1st week I built a good stack and then lost with KK v A10o all-in pre, tonight I never got anything going at all after arriving late and it was my turn to lose with A10 (Ace fucking 10!!!! Dave) when NYRambler shoved K8 from the SB into my BB - Can't blame him for doing so as I was short, 8 on the flop of course.

In other news, bought a new (used) car on Saturday, trading in my short-lived SAAB 9-3 for an Audi A3.

Might post some pics when I get some new alloys :)

1 comment:

lj said...

i would still read your vegas recap. :)

run better in $5 tournaments imo.