Friday 19 December 2008

Jigsaw Falling into Place*

Briefly some awesome news. I'm off to Vegas again for New Year for the princely sum of £320.

Stopped into Thomas Cook in the White Rose Centre after finishing Xmas shopping on the off chance they had a good deal (really wasn't expecting much).

Turns out they have a direct flight from Manchester on Dec 31, 7 night stay for £380.

Sounds great, so I get home, manage to get the extra time off work I need, and go on their website to book it. And even better news, it's only £320 on there!!!!!

Dwal has kindly offered me use of his room at IP for the few days he's there and I'll book something else when he's gone. I was beginning to doubt there would be such a good deal available, unless it was a risky really last-minute job, so this has been a great day.

Fired up Stars and won $250 too on some PLO and small tourney cash, although I did get unlucky/impatient in a PLO tourney and blew a decent stack, and also busted my last MTT on the bubble when AK lost to JJ when he flopped quads :)

Finally, it's the 8-game tourney tonight in the Blogger WCOP and that should be great fun.

* Radiohead, In Rainbows

1 comment:

goooooood girl said...

i like your blog......