Friday 25 July 2008

Frankly Mr Shankly....

...I'm deservedly kicking myself up the arse right now (were that physically possible).

Just busted out of the $17.5k guarantee on FT with the most idiotically played hand you are likely to see. Avert your eyes if you like...

I have a decent stack of around 19k, blinds are 150/300 I think. 1 limper, I have QJo on the button and just call (first meh moment). Small blind raises in what looks like a squeeze, limper calls and I call as well (moment 2).

Looks like I've got out of jail when the flop is QQ10, SB c-bets, limper jams and of course I instacall and lose to KQ.

Fucking idiot. Would have been 2nd in chips with the money bubble approaching and even a reasonable cash would have been nice after using a $75 satellite token to get in.

So lucky that I was up on my two omaha hi lo cash tables at the time otherwise I wouldn't have a keyboard to type this on.

1 comment:

AllanDuke said...

Fold that QJos on the button, or raise with it. Dont be a little girl!