Tuesday 15 July 2008

Back to the old house

You can all stop crying now, I'm back ;)

Been so busy with work I just haven't had the time to play, let alone post much, but managed to sneak in a quick session last night at the house we are renting for the Open at Royal Birkdale this week (house is in Formby, about 6 miles from the course and the owner kindly disabled his wireless security so we can use it).

Anyway, had a good session between a hit and run at 15/30 limit 08 and 1/2 PLO 6-max.

The PLO hand was debatable as I called a re-raise pre with 4678 (4 and 7 of diamonds), although I felt the re-raise meant villain had either AAxx or a big broadway pair.

Flop was 9 10 J with two diamonds so I flopped the idiot end of the straight and weak flush draw. All the money went in, villain had 9JJQ for a set (no flush draw) and I made an unnecessary flush on river to win.

Hi/lo hand was quite funny. I raised with A378ds and it gets re-raised and capped before it gets back to me. Hmmm. I call and the flop is 3 7 7. LOL

It goes bet-call and I raise, both call. Turn J, checked to me, I bet and both call.

River is another J, checked to me, I bet, one fold, other clown raises. I call and he shows A26K for nada. LOL, thanks for the extra $60 pal.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dammit why cant I get hands like that! Luckbox :P

Schaubs said...

Can't wait for the Open (even if Tiger is out of the picture.

I'll be in Vegas for the whole thing!