Wednesday 18 June 2008

Such a little thing...

Photobucket

Really small fry compared to people winning ME seats but this was a fun afternoon after finishing work at 1pm.

Thought I was going to get gayed out of the win despite a huge chip lead 3-handed when the guy I ended HU with sucked out a couple of times and woke up with KK in the BB as a shorty. This guy had no clue how to play short-handed, min-raising A7o from the button and shoving middle pair when checked to. I instacalled with top pair (QJ I think) and he sucked out an ace on the river.

He sucked out runner runner flush on me again when HU after I flopped broadway (QJ was the nuts today) but thankfully, as mentioned, he had no clue HU.

After I open shoved a couple of times with ATC he started just open folding and let me chip up from life support. After that I just kept the pressure on by shoving anything reasonable and came back for the win.

3 comments:

lj said...

wooooot!

Anonymous said...

Great result mate! I've started playing the KO games again and I'm getting killed right now. Played 18 MTT's and not cashed! The last 12 I've been a 70/30 favourite and still gone out.

Loretta8 said...

nice job!