Thursday 8 November 2007

Quick update

Couple of swingy days at the tables, both live and online.

Redeposited on FT because they bunged me $150 bonus money and was up a couple of hundred playing Omaha hi 6-max when I started missing everything. Was in danger of blowing everything but switched to SNG's, small MTT's and HU SNG's and am grinding it back.

Was also running bad at AP but pleased to say I stuck at it and didn't tilt for once, and eventually busted the clown who had been sucking out on me.

Playing 2/4PL I have A88J and call his PF raise as he's been raising very wide. Flop is A8x and obviously I'm only worried about the slim chance he has AA. I check, he bets and I raise the pot, he flat calls.

All worries are over when the turn is an ace though, making the board A8xA. I now bet $200 and donkey obliges by pushing in his stack with his AKxx and boooooomm...........$1800 pot shipped my way.

In a small live tourney in Leeds I folded my way to the last 18 players or so, tripled up once with 66 all-in from the button, instacalled by clown with A10o and one other player who didn't show.

Busted out with AJs v 1010 all-in PF but no love. Back there tomorrow after work for the same tourney.

Wish me luck.

No comments: