Thursday 29 November 2007

Is nowhere safe?

My adoring fan (hello mum) asked for an update, so here goes.

Countdown to Vegas now stands at inside 5 days (flight is Tuesday lunchtime) and I'm glad to be heading for some live poker after yet more online shenanigans have come to light.

After the AP scandal and Full Tilt paying back money to people who were victims of bots on their site, it looks like more multi-accounting cheating has been going on at FT.

I'm not clear on the details yet but there are threads on 2+2 in which one of the "top online players" has been implicated/outed.

So far I've not been too concerned because it appeared the cheating was taking place at levels rather too elevated for my humble bankroll. But how many of these scandals can the online game stand before the fish decide it's just not worth the risk - however small - of being cheated???

No comments: