Tuesday 4 March 2008

Lucky

Two threads in one night - try to contain yourselves.

Nice result on the Champions League tonight, backing Arsenal and Man Utd to both win with William Hill's "enhanced odds" offer. It paid 9/2 and I'm really glad Arsenal finally got the goals their play deserved - they play some great stuff but can be frustrating as hell to watch.

I'd been shouting at the TV all night for someone to f***ing shoot rather than try to pass it into the net and eventually Fabregas listened and bingo! Nice to see the Australian goalkeeper going down in installments.

Also finally had some luck at UB in terms of the best hands holding up. Played some 1/2 PL Omaha Hi and AAxx won big pots for me twice in the space of about 10 minutes. First one I re-raised preflop and flopped a set on AK5 board, sole opponent folded to my bet. Second one was even better. There's a raise and call, I re-raise and shorty original raiser shoves for $85 total. Other guy also calls and I do as well (can't reraise due to shorty).

Flop is 447 with two spades, I have AAQx with AQ of spades and shove the flop. Other guy folds and all-in player has 10 9 8 7ds; usually a good hand to crack mine but I make the flush on the turn.

No comments: